And here's one Joby Jacob made:
You can make your own!
- Find a picture of the sight on Flickr or Google Images, or create your own. It must be freely distributable - either your own picture or one marked as shareable with Creative Commons.
- Find the shortest off-peak travel time to the sight, by bus or Staten Island Railway, from the Ferry terminal, using Google Maps or the bus/SIR schedule.
- If the route is by bus, find the ramp where the bus leaves from the ferry terminal in the bottom right inset of the bus map (PDF).
- Put the name of the sight, the travel time, the bus route or SIR, the ramp letter and the photo credit over the photo.
- If you like, you can credit yourself and add the #SightsOfSI hashtag.
Add your photos to this Google+ album or tweet them with the #SightsOfSI hashtag, and I'll feature the best ones on this blog!